Yesterday I walked out of my hallway and up to deck 7 fwd to catch some early morning sun before hitting the gym, and I ran into a bucket left out by the house keeping staff. It happened to be the same exact bucket that my mother uses at home to clean the floors. Green bucket with a yellow handle, big, made to hold a mop. This cleaning utensil in the middle of the hall on the Celebrity Century, made me homesick for house work...and yes, I realize what I just said.
So mom, when I get home it would be really great if I could wash the floors. Thanks.
5 more cruises including the one that I am on until I'm home...washing floors.
You can clean to your hearts desire!!!! Anything you want as long as you are home.
ReplyDeletehow come there hasn't been a post devoted solely to how much you miss me.
ReplyDelete